Natick Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day will be held on Saturday, May 9, 2020, 9am – noon at the Department of Public Works parking lot at 75 West St. All safety and social distancing protocols will be followed.
Tickets must be purchased in advance at Town Hall at the Board of Health office, 31 E. Central St., and are available to Natick residents only. $5 per car, limited to 300 cars.
No tickets will be sold on the day of the event. Vehicles without a ticket will be turned away.
Because Town Hall is not open to the public, see below for the process that will be used for ticket sales.
How hazardous can you get?
How to get a ticket:
- If you are a Natick Resident and wish to participate:
- Send a check in the amount of $5.00, payable to the Town of Natick. Do not send cash.
- Be sure to include your return US Postal Service mailing address.
- Either mail your check or drop it in the drop box at the front door to Town Hall.
- Address your envelope as follows: Natick Health Dept. 13 East Central St. Natick MA 01760
After your check is received, your ticket and instructions will be sent to you via the US Postal Service.
You must have the ticket with you in the front seat of your car when you arrive that day.
- The ticket has the location, date and time as well as a list of items that are accepted.
- Do not get out of your car.
- If the event does not take place, your check will be mailed back to you.
For more information, please call 508-647-6460