Bacon Free Library is now open to the public for 30-minute visits by appointment only on Mondays and Tuesdays, 10am-3pm. Reservations and face coverings are required. The South Natick location’s popular curbside pickup service will continue to be offered. Book your visit here.
Bacon Free curbside pickup:
Mon., Wed., Thur., Fri.: 10am-4pm
Call 508-653-6730 or email email@example.com and wait for confirmation, then head to the library and wait in the designated pickup area.
Contactless home delivery:
The Natick Libraries realize that there are certain circumstances that arise that can limit the ability to get out into the community. Natick residents who are temporarily or permanently confined to their homes due to illness, disability, or any other extenuating circumstance can apply for Home Delivery Services. Staff will determine eligibility. More here.
Morse Institute updates
The Morse Institute Library will open for in-person browsing starting June 1. In-person visits will be limited to 1 hour or less, 1 person per family. Masks will be required, and social distancing standards will be in place.
- Only the main floor will be open to the public. All soft seating has been removed and remaining seating has been spaced for safety.
- Staff will not be able to assist with finding materials on the open floor or with public computers.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Library.
- Additional self-checkout optionshave been added, including the option to check out using the Minuteman App on a smart device
- Per the Board of Health, there will be a limit of 50 people in the Library at any given time. To see if the building is near capacity, view the interactive capacity sensor before you head over to the Library. You can also view this on the screen outside the main entrance and on the digital sign in the foyer.
- Public restrooms will be available and cleaned daily; the library cannot guarantee the restrooms are cleaned after every visit.
Additional information here on Morse Institute virtual programming, contactless pick up, delivery service, and more.