This Wednesday, Dec. 1 marks the start of the period during which those seeking nominations for town-wide positions and Town Meeting seats up for election in the spring can get papers from the Clerk’s Office at Natick Town Hall.
A slew of seats across boards are up for grabs, including 2 Select Board spots. Sue Salamoff has announced she won’t seek re-election, and Rick Jennett’s term also expires. Kathryn Couglin and Cody Jacobs have announced they will run for the Board.
- School Committee (2 3-year terms)
- Board of Assessors (1 3-year term)
- Board of Health (1 3-year term)
- Constable (6 3-year terms)
- Moderator (1 3-year term)
- Planning Board (1 5-year term)
- Recreation & Parks Commission (2 3-year terms)
- School Committee (3 3-year terms)
- Town Clerk (1 3-year term): Incumbent Diane Packer plans to run again.
Jan. 11 is the last day to submit nomination papers for town-wide offices with the Registrars of Voters. Minimum of 25 signatures.
All Town Meeting members must run for re-election & that adds up to 180 seats.
Annual town election is March 29 and Spring Town Meeting is slated for April 26.
More key dates on Natick political calendar.
Please send tips, photos, ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org