The Natick School Committee will hold a Virtual Coffee Hour on Thur., April 14, 6pm-6:45pm to provide the community with the opportunity for engagement with SC members. The topic, Profile of a Graduate, is aligned to the district strategic plan.
Additional spring 2022 School Committee coffee hours:
- Thursday, April 14th, 6pm-6:45pm—Profile of a Graduate
- Tuesday, May 17th, 8:30am-9:15am—Dismantling Systemic Barriers for Equitable Access to Opportunity
- Wednesday, June 15th, TBD—Social Emotional Learning and Healthy Living
Who’s on the Natick School Committee?
The Natick School Committee is made up of seven elected officials, each of whom serve a 3-year term. The current School Committee members are:
- Julie McDonough, Chair
- Cathi Collins, Vice Chair
- Dr. Donna McKenzie, Clerk
- Hayley Sonneborn
- Dr. Shai Fuxman
- Catherine Brunell
- Elise Gorseth
You can email a committee member at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send tips, photos, ideas to email@example.com