The Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2023 Celebration Committee invites Natick residents to participate in a “Snacks for Students” drive to help create a community in which all children’s needs are addressed. Everyone also is invited to attend the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Celebration on Jan. 16.
Where to drop off donations of snacks
- Elementary families/caregivers may drop off snack donations in the front lobby of their elementary school through Jan. 13.
- Anyone may drop donations in the box in the lobby of Town Hall through Jan. 13.
- Bring donations to the MLK Jr. Celebration on Jan. 16, 10am, at Kennedy Middle School.
Types of snacks needed
- Peanut-free individually packaged snacks (dried fruits, pretzels, chips, goldfish)
- Cereal bars
- Healthy granola bars
- Applesauce (single serving)
- Fruit cups (single serving)
- Juice boxes
All are invited to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Celebration
The Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2023 Celebration Committee invites everyone to attend a celebration of the life and legacy of the civil rights leader on Mon., Jan 16, 10am, at Kennedy Middle School. The program will feature performances from student groups, Middle and High School MLK Day Creative Contest winners, remarks from community leaders and partners, Interfaith Clergy representatives, a moving keynote, and more. A Community Connection Event will immediately follow the program at 11am, with special MLK Day activities for all ages, and time to meet student groups, community organizations, neighbors and friends.
Register to attend in person at Kennedy Middle School in Natick. You can also livestream through Natick Pegasus or watch through Natick Community Television channels: RCN 3, Comcast 99, and Verizon 29
The 18th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Celebration + Community Connection Event is co-sponsored by the Greater Natick Interfaith Clergy Association, Natick Public Schools, Natick METCO, Natick Is United, the Natick Board of Health & Natick 180, the Town of Natick, Walnut Hill School for the Arts, and SPARK Kindness.