Some in town government have been prepping for Natick’s 2023 Spring Annual Town Meeting since last spring. But those of you who are Town Meeting members or simply want to know what’s going on, you’ve still got time to study for the start in person on Tuesday, April 25 at 7:30pm at Natick High School.
The Town Meeting Warrant—the list of 35 articles to be discussed—is something of a moving target, with motions being added and removed along the way. A clump of the articles will be included in a consent agenda that can be voted on all at once to help move things along where articles are likely not to generate discussion.
The Finance Committee’s recommendation book fleshes out the sometimes cryptic article language in the warrant.
Further putting Town Meeting and the warrant into plain language are Moderator Frank Foss and Town Administrator Jamie Errickson, who are just a coupla folks chatting about Town Meeting in a prep show recorded by Natick Pegasus and that lasts for just under 90 minutes. The show’s similar in some ways to those readying football fans for next week’s NFL draft, minus the focus on premiere athletes and overuse of sports clichés.
- Natick Town Meeting to mull articles on charter review, community preservation & of course, the dam
- ‘Back to the drawing board a little bit’ on Pond Road senior living pitch
- Natick Annual Fall Town Meeting takeaways
- Subscribe to our Natick Report daily email
- Please send tips, photos, ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support our independent journalism venture
- Partner with us as an advertiser to reach our fast-growing audience
Leave a Reply