Keep Natick Beautiful seeks volunteers to help keep the town’s open spaces looking great.
Organizer Pat Conaway has divvied up these opportunities into large, medium, and small.
- (Saturday, 10/14, 9 am – Noon) Beaver Dam Brook Clean-up, likely at Settling Pond at Rte 135 and Speen Street
- (Sunday, 11/5, 9 am – Noon) Big Leaf Rake at Cedar Gardens collaborating with SPARK Kindness and Natick Rotary
- (Saturday, 11/8, 9 am – Noon) Annual Coolidge Hill Big Fall Sweep.
- We have 70 Trash and Recycle Buddy Bins around town that have been divided into 9 zones. A captain or co-captain is needed for each aone in the Litter Defense Project. Contact Pat for a list of duties: email@example.com
- Week to week we need volunteers to help empty and clean up around the Keep Natick Beautiful bins and barrels. Some areas are more challenging than others. Contact Pat for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send news tips, photos, ideas to email@example.com
If you’d like to contribute $ to support our independent journalism venture, please do….