Stock up on your summer reading at The Friends of the Morse Institute book sale on Saturday, May 20, 8:30am-4:30pm and Sunday, May 21, noon-3pm at 14 E. Central St. There will be thousands of books, and a selection of DVDs and CDs. Baked goods available for sale, too.
What do the Friends do for you?
- Sponsor passes to area museums
- Sponsor the Speed Reads
- Sponsor a range of library programs for all ages
- Sponsor National Library Week program
- Sponsor the Natick Days mini-golf event
- Provide an annual gesture of appreciation to Library staff
- Support the bookmobile with the purchase of large-print books
- Provide Welcome Packets for new library patrons
- Fund the self-checkout system
- Purchase curbside materials return boxes
- Help fund improvements to the Children’s and Teen rooms
- Work with Library staff and Trustees on the Strategic Plan
Note: The library’s main elevator is out of service. A rear elevator is available only during regular library hours. Book sale shoppers who need an elevator should consider coming to the sale between 9am and 4:30pm on Saturday, and 1pm – 3pm on Sunday.
Outside of these hours, shoppers with mobility issues can bring their book shopping “wish list” to the Book Nook, and a volunteer will search for those titles.
EVENT: Friends of the Morse Institute Library book sale
WHEN: Saturday, May 20, 8:30am-4:30pm and Sunday, May 21, noon-3pm
LOCATION: Morse Institute Library, 14 E. Central Street, Natick
Please send tips, photos, ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org