According to the 2020 U.S. Census data, nearly 17% of Natick residents are age 65 or older. Natick offers many opportunities for seniors, from educational to entertainment to outdoors and community activities, including volunteer positions.
At the heart of these opportunities is the Natick Community-Senior Center located at 117 East Central St. (Rte. 135 east) and open on weekdays (facilities within the building can be rented evenings and weekends).
The Friends of Natick Senior Center’s mission is to raise money to support the many Council on Aging programs. Volunteers are welcome.
- BayPath Elder Services (meals, mental health, and more)
- Council on Aging newsletter
- Let’s Talk Natick Community initiative encouraging Natick residents 18 and older to talk with one another about aging, mortality, and their personal values for quality of life – throughout life
- Minor home repair and chore service
- Natick Neighbor Brigade (seek help, volunteer to help)
- Programs, including education, exercise, and arts
- Transportation resources, including Natick Connector bus and MBTA Commuter Rail discounts for seniors