More Natick establishments have plans to offer food and alcohol outside, pending Select Board approval next week.
While Dah-Mee in Natick Center has already begun offering outdoor dining, it’s looking to expand its territory into the public space Natick has carved out, and start offering booze outside.
Separately, VFW Post #1274 wants in on outdoor dining and alcohol, too.
These two would be joining a growing list of restaurants taking advantage of Natick’s more generous rules intended to help out local businesses.
- Next up for Natick outdoor dining: Eli’s, Dolphin, Elks, Zaftig’s & more from Morse
- Next up for Natick outdoor dining: AMVETS, more from Trend
- Natick going big time al fresco with expanded & artsy outdoor dining plan
- Natick’s Lookout Farm makes great use of picturesque space for outdoor dining
- Next up for Natick outdoor dining: Agostino’s, Oga’s, Hampton Inn/Skybokx & Kells